Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hello everyone!

Well, I'm sure you are all dying to know what is going on with those paintings for my parents, and I am here to update you!! I am (I think) done my Dad's portrait! AND, get this, I did it this weekend! The whole painting of it. So I'm a little happy with myself! I think I've refined the technique I was going for, making all the mistakes with my Mom's portrait (which I started first, and am still not done). So now it's back to Mom's to see if it'll turn out as good as my Dad's.

Let me know what you think! Thanks for all the comments everyone, keep 'em comin'!


8 comments:

John McKinnon said...

Holy COW! That looks so great. He's going to love it....

Just awesome. Cant wait to see what the one of your mom looks like...

craig said...

wow..great stuff Nicole. I'm sure they're gonna love em

Nicole Pullen said...

thanks guys! i'm pumped about getting my mom's done, i'll post a pic of them side by side when they are completed.... here's hoping it will be SOON!! ;)

Kim Buck said...

WHOLY SHMOLY NICOLY!!!! That is totally gorgeous! I'm in total awe, and I know they are just going to love them! Wawawewow! very nice, how much? (borat voice)

Anonymous said...

pfff, i bet you can do that in like 2 days or something.

Anonymous said...

DaN BlacK said...

Not only are you an amazingly talented artist, your also quite the pool player ;)

Kyle Marshall said...

hey hey, nice work, when do i get mine done? and will it come with a slice of cheesecake?

Mark Irish said...

Nicole!

Well ... to say that you are talented is a major understatement. I'm proud to say I know you. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Mark