Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hello all!
I found a bunch more of my stuff from the past, I really need to start making new and brilliant things! But for now, until I've got a bit more time, I'm just gonna post the stuff I already have! This is a bunch of life drawing from when I was at Algonquin College. I absolutely LOVE life drawing, I really need to get into it again. So yeah, take a look, let me know what you think!







I'm going to look for more gesture drawings, these are some of my favourites. So yep! Keep an eye out, who knows what will be up here tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just figured out how to make comments so I will soon be addicted.
What a fancy blog, I love it!

Kyle Marshall said...

Look at nicole workin' the lifedrawing.
MORE!

Nicole Pullen said...

What cam I say - my girl has talent!