Saturday, September 23, 2006

Wow, it's been a while since I posted anything on here! I guess I could say that I've been busy with work and things like that, but the TRUTH is that I had to watch season 2 of Grey's Anatomy with Kim and Geoff before season 3 premiered this week!! Hahah, yes I know, lame, but what can I say? It is the best show out there, and a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

So anywho, yes, art! I was debating what to put up here tonight, and I decided on these nemo drawings. They're also not very new, alas, but I promise I will be getting around to drawing or painting something TOMORROW! And I will put it up tomorrow night for you! I did these back in the winter, just fooling around with Photoshop and colour. I absolutely love colour, and I'm actually going to be helping some friends with painting bg's for their independents this year. Which I'm really really looking forward to! So I better get into painting mode and quick!

Ok so until tomorrow, with new NEW drawings, have a good one. :)


Recreated from "The Art of Nemo", pg 157


Recreated from "The Art of Nemo", pg 121

2 comments:

craig said...

Damn! That's some sweet photoshop goodness Nicole. Very pastel, with nice color.

Kyle Marshall said...

Hello where is the updtae, its been over a week now!

cool works chief!