Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hello! So I decided to post some more stuff on here, I'm actually getting really excited about all this, so yay! These are the stages that I went through to design a pisces tattoo for a friend from home. I'm pretty sure you can see the progression, and if you can't, well then, too bad for you! Yeah so take a look:







Et Voila! And I just noticed that the last one isn't really the final one! hahah I'll find it tomorrow and put up the real one, sorry guys. It's too late now, and I have to get to bed if I want to work tomorrow. So yup, that's it from me today. Nighty night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nic... tony here. Good work, wow thats a really nice tat!

can you make me something cool... but less gurley?!

Anonymous said...

fun stuff, keep it up - b

craig said...

Hey Nicole!
Glad you dropped by and welcome to the blogiverse!!! I didn't get a chance to see much work from you guys outside of the animation,so thank the wonderful interwebinet. I gotta say I'm diggin that tat and look forward to more posts from you. How's Merc treatin ya? Tell Graham and Emma I said Hi.